Until now, I thought we had pretty much covered all there is to know about Ghajini, Aamir Khan’s next release. But one had not reckoned with the whole Aamir’s new look mania.
First it was the Ghajini six-pack look, and now it is Aamir Khan’s six looks in Ghajini‘s Behka number.
Apparently, choreographer Ahmed Khan thought it would be cool to give the audience lots of Aamirs in one frame. If his fans are going crazy over his one look, imagine the mass hysteria when they get to see six Aamirs clad in six different styles, sporting six different hairstyles – that is if they are not cross-eyed by the end of it, with their eyeballs richocheting all over the place.
Aamir Khan’s six looks have been fashioned by Arjun Bhasin, the architect of Aamir’s look in Rang De Basanti, and Aamir’s fave hiar stylist, Avon Contractor. So here’s what you get:
1) Ashes ‘n Roses look: Aamir in as pink t-shirt and a tie, bursting out of a grey waistcoat that looks like a quilt.
Hair style: Good boy. Kind of.
2) Self-conscious punk meets Raj Kapoor look: Purple singlet, black overalls and matching accessories.
3) Aamir’s Kya Bolti Tu look: Swap the T-shirt with a singlet and you have Aamir’s look in Ghulam. Mostly.
4) Hooded jacket in yellow, green, and red. Primary colors for primary class. Heck, even primary kids won’t touch it.
5) Low-neck t-shirt with low-slung jeans, boots, and a hat that is, mercifully, not a cowboy.
6) Peach t-shirt rimmed with rolled-up sleeves and a severe mohawk.